My toothbrush is a Philips, my shaver is a Philips, my vacuum cleaner is a Philips. LED lights at home are Philips. Electric kettle is Philips. Rice Cooker is Philips. Yes even my pressure cooker at home is Philips (yes, there’s electric pressure cooker and we bought it last year). Juicer is a Philips. Food processor also a Philips. The list goes on…
It’s Philips Airfryer’s 3rd Birthday and there are now 3 different Airfryers. The original Viva Collection Airfryer, the Viva Collection Digital Airfryer and the bigger 1.2 kg capacity Avance Collection Airfryer XL.
For Philips Airfryer’s 3rd birthday, Philips will be celebrating with everyone by having a Airfryer food truck going around Singapore. On the truck are crispy bites that you can try, cooked using the Airfryer of course.
Many people have questions and you only read what others say, good or bad. Why not go visit the trucks to touch it, feel it, taste the food cooked by it? See if it’s suitable for you and your family depending on your kitchen size or family size.
The trucks will be stationed from 11 am to 8 pm at the following venue:
– 10 April (Thu) : AMK Hub
– 11 to 13 April (Fri – Sun) : Knightsbridge (Orchard Road)
– 14 to 16 April (Mon – Wed) : One Raffles Place
Visit them and get goodie bags too!
- Head down to the locations above and take a selfie with the Philips Airfryer Truck.
- Upload to Instagram and tag @keropokman + hashtags #PhilipsAirfryer and #KeropokmanPhilipsAirfryer by 20 April 12 noon.
- I will pick one winner and the winner collects the prize from the Philips Experience Showroom (Toa Payoh Lorong 1)
- Giveaway for Singapore based Instagram users only.
If you want to find out more about Philips Airfryer (the detailed specification and different models) or any of the product I own above, you can visit:
For the Birthday Specials visit this link: http://www.philips.com.sg/e/promo/promotions/household-products/philips-airfryer-birthday-treats-.html